EV charger installation Santa Barbara
Superior EV charger installation in Santa Barbara
EV charger installation Santa Barbara, Electric cars are gaining high popularity due to their low cost of ownership and substantial environmental advantages. Charging them at home, on the other hand, maybe significant pain. Many electric cars will not set using an extension cable hooked into a 110-volt outlet in your garage, and those will take anywhere from 12 to 20 hours or more to completely charge from empty. It is a challenging hurdle, mainly if you rely on a fully charged and ready-to-go vehicle for your daily commute. So, therefore we are here with a complete solution for your ev charging point installation!
Ready To Meet The Demand For EV Charging Solutions!
EV charging stations may help your property generate additional money, enhance sustainability indicators, and create a unique selling point for tenants and consumers. Turn to Steven Gratigny Electric to help you negotiate the convergence of growing technology, electrical infrastructure, and operations that affect EV charger installation success. Self-installation, power distribution improvements, and cost-effective preventative maintenance are all made by our personnel.
Steven Gratigny Electric EV charger installation Santa Barbara is also well positioned to assist customers in designing and implementing specialized, creative EV charging projects, thanks to our considerable experience in parking management and energy-saving solutions. Our specialists can integrate EV chargers into your operations and solar power and high-capacity power storage for even greater energy independence and sustainability.
EV Home Charger Installation In Santa Barbara
What Does An Electric Vehicle Charger Require?
The Advantages of Using an Electric Vehicle Charger
Types of EV Chargers in Santa barbara
Installing a home-based electric vehicle charging station in Santa Barbara may be a terrific way to make your electric vehicle more convenient while simultaneously renovating and enhancing the value of your property with our electric car charger installation.
• Level 1 chargers plug into standard household outlets, but they can take up to 22 hours to completely charge a car. Our technicians can install Level 2 chargers, which can charge your automobile up to 5 times quicker than standard chargers, making travel much more convenient.
• Level 2 chargers will almost certainly necessitate changes to your home’s electrical wiring, but our experts can handle this and all other aspects of the work. We’ll work with you to choose the right charging station for your house and car, and we’ll back it up with a satisfaction guarantee on all of our labor and supplies.
• Level 3 EV chargers are high-speed, but they require an industrial power source, making them difficult to install at home. In just 30 minutes, these chargers can charge an electric vehicle’s battery to 80% capacity. In most cases, Level 3 chargers are not feasible to install at home.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding electric car chargers in Santa barbara or if you want service for an existing installation.
Why Should You Hire Us To Design and Install Your Electric Vehicle Charging Station?
What We Offer In EV Charging Point Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate from Steven Gratigny Electric if you opt to have a Level 2 charger installed in your garage:
• Before installation, we inspect every piece of equipment thoroughly.
• Inspect the site to confirm that the equipment is placed according to manufacturer specifications.
• The upgraded electrical system, including a new dedicated 40-amp, 240-volt circuit with 8-AWG wire, enables the Level 2 charger’s faster-charging speed.
• Mr. Electric’s qualified electrician will install your EVSE equipment following the National Electrical Code and any applicable municipal permit/code requirements.
• We do start-up checks to ensure that the equipment is working correctly in its operating environment.
• A customer receives complete EVSE information, including equipment characteristics, proper usage, restrictions, required maintenance, and warranty conditions.